- This event has passed.
12th International Conference Challenges in Environmental Science & Engineering, CESE 2019
3 November - 7 November
The 2019 International Conference on the “Challenges in Environmental Science and Engineering” (CESE-2019) will take place in Kaohsiung, Taiwan. This is the 12th international conference in the CESE series. Researchers, policy-makers, academics, students and the broader community active in contributing solutions to the myriad of environmental questions that are posed to ensure sustainability, are welcome to meet in Kaohsiung to share their knowledge and visions for the future.
1. Application of Membrane Technology & Nano‐Technology
2. Water & Wastewater: Pollution Prevention & Treatment
3. Resources & Wastes: Management and Recovery of Materials and Energy
4. Air Pollution: Prevention and Treatment
5. Sustainable Catchments & Renewable Energy
6. Cleaner Production & Emerging Sustainable Practices
7. Appropriate Technology for Sustainability & Climate Change Adaptation / Mitigation
8. Soil Sustainability and Contaminated Soils & Sediments
Abstracts submission deadline: 20 August 2019
(abstracts templates could be found at the conference webpage http://cese‐conference.org/index.htm
Please send your abstracts to Dr. Li Shu by email: [email protected])
Deadline for early bird registration: 31 August 2019