- This event has passed.
Engineering with Membranes – EWM 2019
8 April - 10 April
Engineering with Membranes – EWM 2019 will be held in Båstad, Sweden, hosted by the European Membrane Society.
The focus of “Engineering with Membranes 2019” will be on ‘Membranes for a sustainable future’. The conference will emphasize how membrane processes can help to achieve the 17 sustainability goals developed by the United Nations. The conference invites therefore in particular papers for oral and poster presentations on the follow topics:
• New membranes and manufacturing methods
• Advanced membrane modules
• Membrane fouling and cleaning
• Emerging membrane processes (MD, PV, MC)
• Recycling and LCA of membranes and modules
• Process integration and hybrid processes
• By-product recovery and valorization
• Pulp and paper industry
• Agrofood industry including dairy
• Petroleum and gas industry
• Biotech and pharmaceutical industry
• Water and wastewater treatment including process water recovery
Pre-Conference Workshop: EMS Membrane Academy (6-7 April, 2019)
The European Membrane Society (EMS) will organize the first “EMS Membrane Academy” – a 2-days introduction course to membrane technology (6 – 7 April, 2019) designed with special focus on industrial starters – as a pre-conference workshop to Engineering with Membrane 2019.
For further details, please see website
Organising Committee, Co-chair