Sustainable Technologies in water treatment and Desalination
10 December - 12 December
On behalf of the organizing committee, we invite you all to the 1st International Conference on “Sustainable Technologies in water treatment and Desalination (STWTD 2020)” to be held at the National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC), India on 10th- 12th December 2020. The themes of the conference include –
- Nanoparticles for wastewater treatment
- Pressure driven membrane-based processes-Ultrafiltration, Nanofiltration, Reverse Osmosis
- Low-pressure Novel membrane applications-Forward Osmosis, Membrane Distillation, Pervaporation
- Advanced oxidation processes-UV, Fentone process, Electro-Fenton process, Photo-Fentone process
- Microbial fuel cells, membrane bio-reactor, Sonochemical reactor, Biochemical reactor
- Integrated wastewater treatment systems
Look forward to meeting you in Calicut, India.
Conference Chairs (STWTD 2020):
Dr. Noel Jacob Kaleekkal (NITC, India)
Dr. Prasanna Kumar S.Mural (NITC, India)
Prof. Vigneswaran S (UTS, Sydney)
Prof. Upal Ghosh (UMBC, USA)
The new conference flyer is now available!