Infinite Water – Technology is looking to hire Sales Support Engineers.
Successful applicant will be required to start as soon as possible.
Infinite Water is a young, dynamic start-up, with expertise in water treatment technology to provide clean drinking water to communities in need and repurposing industrial wastewater, providing an answer to the global water crisis. Further information about the company can be found here.
A new position has opened up for a Technical Sales Engineer to keep up with the rapid growth we are currently experiencing. You will be part of an innovative and motivated core team and assist in technical sales areas of the business to drive profitability, and overall market growth in Australia and internationally. You will be working in the sales team and reporting directly to the Sales Director.
- Preparation of technical proposals based on application requirements and inputs from engineering team
- Assessment of opportunity viability from a technical & commercial perspective
- Lead qualification and assisting in formulating value propositions
- Interacting with the Project Team, Sales, and the customers in technical discussions
- Assist internal and external stakeholders by answering technical requests and providing technology information on the water treatment systems
- Support sales team in our international joint venture partnerships
- Subject matter research, data consolidation and interpretation
- Participate in sales calls and meetings providing technical support to external sales teams
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations for internal and external communication
- Update and maintenance of CRM
Qualifications and Technical experience
- Understanding of water and wastewater treatment processes
- Formal tertiary qualifications in process or chemical engineering;
- A minimum of 3 years water treatment industry experience
- Experience in the preparation of Process Flow Diagrams;
- Strong technical writing skills and demonstrated ability to produce technical correspondence for a wide range of audiences including sales and marketing information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritise and balance several projects and tasks at a time
- Working in a supportive team
- Great business culture
- See your hard work make a difference
- Opportunity for career growth
Please contact: [email protected] (Sales Director) to apply.