Project: CO2 Computational Modelling
Specifically you will:
- Develop and utilize computational models to screen and advance the understanding of CO2 capture within Metal-Organic Frameworks; and
- Report results and algorithms in oral and written form, and write papers for peer-reviewed Journals, reports, software and patents.
Location: Clayton, VIC
Salary: $75K – $82K per annum plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: 2 years
Ref No: PF12/00066
The successful applicant will be a computational scientist with expertise in porous materials, gas/vapour/liquid diffusion or adsorption. They will also have:
- A PhD degree in computational modelling of materials, computational chemistry, computer science, materials science, nanotechnology, mathematics or related area.
- A demonstrated ability to carry out research and publish in the area of computational modelling, porous materials, adsorbents or membrane separations at an international level; and
- Strong written and oral communication skills including an ability to make scientific presentations to audiences with scientific and non-scientific background.
For Further Details contact: Dr. Aaron Thornton, e-mail [email protected]