Project: CO2 separation membranes
- Contribute to the Materials for Energy, Water, and Environment research group within the Surfaces, Thin Films and Interfaces Program.
- Synthesise and conduct research on MOF-based CO2 Separation Membranes with the ultimate goal of incorporating novel MOFs discovered by other members of the SIEF team to deliver optimal properties.
- Report results in oral and written form, and write papers for peer-reviewed Journals, reports and patents.
- Help build the research reputation of the Materials for Energy, Water, and Environment research group to help meet its scientific and organisational objectives.
Salary: $75K – $82K per annum plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: 2 years
Ref No: PF12/00030
To be successful you will have:
- A PhD degree in materials science, materials engineering, applied chemistry, chemical engineering or related area
- A demonstrated ability to carry out research and publish in the area of metal organic frameworks, or membrane separations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including an ability to publish research results write reports and make scientific presentations to audiences with scientific and non-scientific background.
For information follow this link: CSIRO position PF12/00030
For Further Details contact: Dr. Matthew Hill, e-mail [email protected]