Every quarter, MSA Newsletter publishes important pieces of news, events and research highlights related to membranes and membrane technologies. The MSA warmly welcomes contributions to the newsletter from members an area of yowork, research or group, as well as in areas that will be of interest to our members.
To submit, or ask about a potential contribution, please contact the Newsletter Editor, David Wang.
In this issue:
- Conference highlights from MST2019, AMS12, and the Taiwan–Australian Networking Event.
- 7th MSA ECR Symposium and reflections from MSA Travel Award winners
- MSA Workshop Funding, Travel Awards, and the Tony Fane Award
- Highlights from the MSA Distinguished Lectureship series
- Upcoming Membrane Events including IMSTEC2020 and the New Zealand Water Symposium
Click HERE for all of our previous newsletters,