The iEESEP2019 Organising Committee is delighted to announce that the international peer-reviewed journal on Membranes MDPI will launch a special joint issue with selected peer-reviewed papers presented at the 2nd International Conference on Energy Efficient Separation (iEESEP 2019).
The themes of this year’s conference include the following:
- Novel materials for membrane synthesis;
- Functional materials for energy-efficient separation;
- Mixed-matrix membranes;
- Water treatment and desalination;
- Wastewater treatment and recycling;
- Aerobic and anaerobic membrane bioreactors;
- Integrated processes for energy-efficient separation;
- New applications of membrane technologies;
- Underground water management.
More information and the latest news is available on the iEESEP2019 website.