Less than a week left to submit your abstract for IMSTEC2020!
Abstract submissions close Monday, September 9.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity,there will be no further extension.
Submit your abstract via the online submission portal here.
- Novel membrane development, modifications and characterisation
- Pervaporation, vapour separation and membrane distillation
- Application in mining industry and agriculture
- Electrically enhanced membrane operation
- Membrane for healthcare applications
- Advances in RO and NF membranes
- Advances in MF and UF membranes
- Forward and engineered osmosis
- Water and waste water treatment
- Wine, food and dairy application
- Mixed session on membranes
- Membrane bioreactors
- Membrane fouling
- Gas separation
If you have any queries regarding the abstract submission process, please contact us directly at [email protected].
For more information please visit the IMSTEC2020 website www.imstec2020.com