On behalf of the MSA, the Board of Directors are pleased to announced the following MSA members have been officially nominated as Candidates for positions on the MSA Board of Directors for a two year term.
- Dr Geoffrey Johnston-Hall, DuPont Water Solutions (current MSA Vice President)
- Prof Xiwang Zhang, Monash University (current MSA Board Director)
- Dr Zongli Xie, CSIRO (current MSA Director)
- Dr Stefan Smith, Monash University (current MSA Director)
- Dr Leonard Tijing, University of Technology Sydney (current MSA Director)
- Dr Andrea Merenda, Deakin University (current MSA Secretary)
- Dr George Chen, the University of Melbourne
- Dr Amir Razmjou, University of New South Wales
The election will commence on Monday, November 2nd 2020. Election information, including candidate biographies have been circulated to MSA members.