On behalf of the MSA, the Board of Directors are pleased to announced the following MSA members have been officially nominated as Candidates for positions on the MSA Board of Directors for a two year term.
– Prof. Hokyong Shon, UTS (current MSA President)
– Dr. David Wang, University of Sydney (current MSA Board Director)
– Dr. Filicia Wicaksana, University of Auckland
– Dr. Farzaneh Mahmoudi, RMIT
– A/Prof. Faisal Hai, University of Wollongong
– Prof. Veeriah (Jega) Jegatheesan, RMIT
Election information, including candidate biographies will be circulated in the next week, in time for the Voting period commencing on Monday 4th November.