Company: Evoqua Water Technologies Membrane Systems Pty Ltd
Location: South Windsor, NSW
Hiring Manager: Steve Cao
General: Graduates are welcome to apply. Must have legal right to work in Australia
Transforming Water. Enriching Life.
Evoqua Water Technologies delivers products, solutions and services to ensure water quality and consistency for municipalities, industrial water users and recreational facilities. With more than a 100-year heritage of industry-leading brands and products, technical expertise, and unmatched customer service, Evoqua is the partner of choice for millions of water users across the globe.
We are currently seeking an Engineer to join our R&D team focusing on membrane filtration processes. In this role you will participate in planning and executing technology development, product development, product improvement and technical support projects.
- Prepare recommendations, decision and findings on typical design, development and analysis questions related to filtration processes.
- Acting as an internal consultant, synthesizing inputs for tests, calculations and analysis conduct by self and others in R&D.
- Contribute to recommendations, decisions and findings on complex design, development and analysis questions.
- Drive filtration process knowledge transfer from R&D to the operating business by organising and facilitating regular global process engineering meetings.
- Carry out module cleaning studies to delivery timely results to other R&D members.
- Work with R&D team and site management for EHS, 5S, capital investment projects and facilities management topics related to R&D work areas.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Degree in Chemical Engineering preferred
- Knowledge of Process Engineering and industrial control systems
- Experience in membrane filtration preferred
- Knowledge of principles and practices of water treatment or wastewater treatment preferred
Interested applicants are required to submit a written application to:
Senior Manager, HR/EHS
Email: [email protected]
Applications Close: 12/10/18